Review Roses loves reviewing books of all romance genres (though, we have a soft spot for M/M).
What we require:
- The central plot must be romance
- Triads and polyamorous couples are more than welcome
- All sub-genres and themes welcome
- This includes: incest, non-con, dub-con, ect.
- Nothing less than 10,000 words
- Publishers contacting us directly may submit works 10,000 words or less but authors of the work may not (self publishers are exempt from this rule)
- Anthologies are welcome
- Trans*, genderfluid, and effeminate males are more than welcome
- Note: the Transgender characters can be pre or post surgery
- Truthfully, Lor is a sucker for effeminate males so these works may receive an automatic yes from her
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you with a yes or no as soon as we can.
- If we say no it’s probably because:
- We already reviewed the book
- The book is currently in review
- A review is pending
- We don’t have the time
- The work doesn’t interest us
- If we says yes:
- Requester will provide us with a reviewer copy
- Requester will also provide us with a Word Document excerpt if desired no more than 2,500 words
- No PDFs please
- The review will be posted within six (6) months of us receiving the book